Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The Karma Club


The Karma Club is an AWESOME read! Five big stars all the way.

I couldn’t get enough. I couldn’t flip the pages fast enough. Jessica has created an engaging and believable tale of a teenage girl who takes yin yang and karma to a new level.

It's fun, engaging and it hooked me all the way to the very end. This one will definitely go on top of my bookshelves with the rest of my faves.

Without a doubt, I can see this one selling millions and becoming a major motion film.
Way to go Jessica! You made a fan in me.


P.s. If you're a writer, this book is a great read to learn from. Jessica is a master on how to create suspense and a true page turner. She also has some writing tips HERE
View the trailer to the Karma Club HERE
To learn a little more about the book click HERE
And last, but not least, buy it HERE on Amazon

2 comments:

Jessica Brody said...

Thanks, Martha! So glad you liked it! This review made my day!

Beverly Stowe McClure said...

You convinced me. As a writer of ya books, I'll have to take a look at this one. Thanks for the review.

Congratulations on your book, Jessica.